Last week I hosted a training for a client on Social Selling. I love doing these webinars and trainings and getting people excited about new and innovative ways to more efficiently do their work.
One of the big things I wanted attendees to take away from this training was that everything they do should be about adding value and becoming a resource for prospects. It doesn’t matter what industry you are in, these principles can applied to any business.
Here are 5 ways to become a valuable resource for prospects:
1. Read about the trends impacting your customers. What are their pain points and how can you alleviate them?
2. Try to directly experience their pain. Maybe you have another customer who had similar challenges. Share how you helped them.
3. Ask open-ended questions. Keep the conversation going, whether it’s online or off-line.
4. Be an expert in your products and/or services. Know everything inside and out.
5. Prep for, research, and personalize every call and meeting.
Want to host a training on how digital media and marketing and help you and your company achieve your goals? Contact me. I would love to brainstorm something together.