Looking for the perfect gift for the entrepreneur in your life? Or for your work from home fave? Or maybe client gifts? Maybe you want to add a few goodies to your own list. Here are ideas for all the entrepreneurs in your life.
I’ve broken these gift ideas into 7 categories:
- Gifts for coffee lovers
- Gifts for wine lovers
- Gifts for the green thumb
- Cool tech gifts
- The gift of knowledge
- Gifts for the planner
- Gifts for self care
One note: Make sure you know your recipient and their likes and dislikes before buying them something super specific. For example, not everyone loves coffee or wine. Just because you’d love it, doesn’t mean they will.
Let’s get to the list.
Gift For The Coffee Lover
Let’s be honest, a lot of entrepreneurs run on coffee. My 5am wake up call wouldn’t be possible without it. Here are some ideas for the coffee lover on your list:
- A great coffee mug: I am all about function here, and love my Yeti coffee mug. It means my coffee stays hot all morning long. No breaks for reheating necessary. There are a lot of fun mugs as well with cute, funny, and meaningful sayings on them. Know your audience and choose the mug that fits their personality.
- A coffee subscription: Bean Box is a great service, but you can also find great, smaller subscriptions as well. Also, THE best, Blue Bottle has a subscription, now. Although, I am sure it won’t taste as good at my house as it does strolling through the Ferry Building in San Francisco. I’ll still give it a try though :).
- A French Press or Chemex: My favorite way to brew coffee is with fresh ground beans in my Bodum pour over pot. Bodum also makes the best French Press which is a beautiful statement piece as well as super functional, eco-friendly way to brew coffee (no filters or pods here, baby).
Gifts For WINE LOVERS
- Wine subscription: Nothing beats opening the door to a surprise box of wine. Trust me. My favorite wine subscription company is Winc.
- Stemless wine glasses: You can never have too many stemless glasses. Riedel is the best and sell glasses for any type of beverage.
gifts for the green thumb
- Potted succulent: Brighten up their desk or office with a low-maintenance plant. Succulents are a great option because they require minimal care. Choose one in a stylish pot that they will love to keep on display.
- Terrarium garden: Low maintenance again and super pretty.
Cool tech gifts
- Smart speaker: from calendar reminders and to-do lists and shopping lists, smart speakers are like a free virtual assistant. Plus you can jam out to your pump up music anywhere in the house or office.
- Robot vacuum: What entrepreneur has time to clean? Not this one! Robot vacuums may be the best invention of our generation. If you think I am being a little extreme, you must not have one. They are amazing and you can find great deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Portable ring light: This guy is on my list this year. Get the perfect lighting for your smartphone videos. This one has three brightness levels and clips easily to your choice of surfaces and most smartphone models for extra versatility.
- Headphones: A good set of headphones are an entrepreneur’s best friend. Working at a coffee shop and don’t want to talk to anyone? Pop these puppies on and….message received. There are so many options for headphones in every price range, so don’t feel like the only option are the ones that cost an arm and a leg. I rock my Sony ones and love them!
The GIFT OF KNOWLEDGE
- Masterclass membership: Masterclass is where anyone can learn from the best. For example, Sara Blakeley (creator or Spanx) teaches on self-made entrepreneurship. Or learn about leadership from Anna Wintour. Or learn about BBQ from Aaron Franklin. Each course has about 12 lessons, with each lesson averaging about 10 minutes. The great thing about the variety of subjects available on Masterclass is that students can learn about something related to their career, or a hobby they enjoy.
- Skillshare membership: Entrepreneurs are always learning, wanting to soak up as much knowledge as possible. Consider gifting them a membership to Skillshare where they can choose from thousands of classes to fuel their creativity and career.
- Audible subscription: Have a bookworm on your list? Help them get their hands on all the must-reads with an Audible subscription.
gifts for the planner
- Notebook: Entrepreneurs always have new ideas popping into their heads. That means they can never have too many notebooks. Go classic with a Moleskin notebook to show them you mean business.
- Aqua Notes: I can’t be the only one who gets my best ideas in the shower. Enter Aqua Notes.
- To Do List: Knock Knock has so many great notepads. I love the This Week notepad, but check out their other ones as well.
GIFTS FOR SELF CARE
There are so many options for self care gifts, and entrepreneurs need all the self care we can get. Some ideas:
- Sheet masks
- Bath bombs
- Yummy bubble bath
- Jade or quartz roller
- Meal kit delivery
- Cozy socks or slippers
What are the best gifts you have ever given or received? What are you gifting and hoping to get this holiday season?