Whether you’re looking for deals for yourself, or gifts to give the business owners in your life, I’ve got you covered. Check out some of my favorite ideas for gifts I think the entrepreneurs in your life (that includes you) would love.
Gifts To Buy Yourself
If you’ve had your eye on something for while, now is a great time to take advantage of Black Friday and Small Business Saturday deals. Here are some ideas:
- Walking Pad: One of the best purchases I made at the beginning of this year. Not only does it help keep me moving when I would normally be sitting, it also helps me focus, be more productive and creative. This is the one I have, but there are tons of options out there. Just remember to read reviews!
- Software: While this might not be the most exciting purchase, it can save you a ton of money. Software companies will often do Black Friday or end of year deals for annual subscriptions. Think things like Zoom, Canva, Flodesk, GoDaddy, WordPress, Loom, etc. Things you would pay for anyways. Note: you can always get 50% your first year of Flodesk with my link.
- A Planner: I’m a digital girlie, and live by my Google Calendar, but I also love my paper planner. I swear by the Full Focus Planner, but find one that fits your needs and style so that you’ll actually use it.
- Personal Branding Shoot: I can’t tell you what a difference having professional photos makes when you’re building a business. From your website to your content, they really do make a difference. Find a local photographer whose style you love and ask about their options for sessions.
- Down To Business Bundle: If there’s one thing that’s true for all business owners it’s that things will always change. That’s why I created the Down To Business Bundle. So I can support you as you navigate those inevitable changes. I’ll be there to help guide you through them and create powerful strategies that are sustainable and realistic for YOU and YOUR BUSINESS.
Gifts to Buy Business Owners
Have an entrepreneur on your list and not sure what to get them? Here are some ideas:
- Jotter Pens: These are my favorite pens. I have a dozen of them at all times so that I always know one is nearby. The best part is they come in a ton of colors, so you can gift them in someone’s brand colors for an extra special personal gesture.
- A mug: Find a mug with a cute phrase on it that makes you think of the person you’re gifting to. Or get a custom mug with their logo made (pst. you can do this on Canva). Or, a Yeti is always a perfect option. No reheating necessary!
- An Instagram Audit: Know someone who would love to give their Instagram a glow up? Why not gift them an Instagram Audit from yours truly? I dive deep into their account, content, strategy, and ultimately their business to give them a step-by-step guide to improving their presence on Instagram.
- Tripod: Have a business bestie who is always creating content? Give them a tripod to make creating content anywhere a breeze. This is my favorite one because it’s super compact but extends to a good height and has a super sturdy base. Bonus: a selfie light is also a great addition to their content toolkit.
- DoorDash gift certificate: For those days when they just can’t come up for air, give them the gift of delivery!
What did I forget? Is there something special on your list this year? Or do you have a favorite gift to give the business owners in your life? Let me know. I’m always looking to add to my list! 😉