Do you struggle coming up with what to post on social media?
Is creating content consistently something you just can’t figure out?
Are you not sure what type of content to post to attract your ideal client?
Does creating content take up way more time that you’d like?
If you answered yes to any of those questions (and I know you did), the monthly Content Power Hour could be the answer you’ve been looking for.
Here’s what you get:
- Accountability from me, and others in the group
- Guidance on what to post
- My caption formula for scroll-stopping captions that convert
- A calendar and content grid to guide you
- Monthly social media holidays and how to use them in your strategy
- A whole month of content planned out in one hour
Here’s how it works:
- 90-minutes of live virtual group training and content planning
- 15-minute intros
- 15-minutes of tips, training and insight from me
- 1 hour of content planning
the 3rd Friday of every month from 11-12:30 MST (note: you do need to be able to attend live to get the benefit of this)
$47 each month (discounts if you want to pre-pay for multiple months)
Come once or come every month for added connection and accountability.
If you want to finally get some momentum and get ahead of the content planning game, this is for you.
Sign up for this month’s Power Hour.