I get asked this all the time, “How do I get more reviews for my business?”
Did you know:
- 97% of people read reviews for local businesses
- 91% of 18-34 year olds trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 93% of consumers say online reviews impact their purchasing decisions
- 3.3 is the minimum star rating of a business consumers would engage with
- 68% of consumers will leave a review if asked
So how do you get more reviews? Short answer is…you ASK! I recently shared a tip on how to easily ask for Google reviews with a client and it totally streamlined her process. Want in on the secret? Watch this short video.
And if you haven’t claimed your Google My Business listing, or want help with making the most of yours, let me know. It is an underutilized marketing tool that every business should be taking advantage of.
One thought on “How To Get More Reviews For Your Business”